Many people are wondering where to place an air fryer in their kitchens. There is no definite answer to this question; it really depends on the size of your kitchen and how much space you have. The good news is that there are many ways in which you can utilize your air fryer besides cooking food. For example, you can use it as a warmer or even as an extra countertop during dinner parties. Here are some ideas how to place the air fryer at home:
- Pantry Cabinet – one of the best places to store an Air Fryer is inside a pantry cabinet, where you also keep all other appliances. This way, you will always know where everything is, but still save space in the kitchen. If you don’t have a pantry cabinet, opt for a simple shelf in the same room.2) In the Corner of the Counter – choosing a spacious kitchen would be a great option to place an air fryer. This way, you will have enough room to place your food inside and cook it properly.
- Inside the Kitchen Cabinet – if there is no extra space in your kitchen or pantry area, choose a large kitchen cabinet where you can store the air fryer when it is not being used. Just make sure that after cooking your food it cools down before placing it back in the cabinet.
- On Top of Your Kitchen Cabinets – if there is nothing else for storage, put it on top of your kitchen cabinets. Just make sure that nothing is stored under it, and do not put anything above the fryer as well.
- Near Your Oven – there are some models of air fryers which can be connected to your oven; this way you will get rid of the extra countertop appliance and won’t take up any extra space in the kitchen.6) Inside a Drawer – another idea is to place an air fryer inside a drawer. This way it won’t occupy any extra space in the kitchen and at the same time it will not distract you from cooking.
- In a Pantry Cabinet with Extra Utensils – for those who love to cook, having additional utils such as knives or grilling pans is a must. So, instead of having them on the countertop, store them inside an air fryer in a pantry cabinet with the fryer.
- On Top of Your Refrigerator – like mentioned above, some models of Air Fryers can be connected to your fridge; this way you will also declutter your kitchen and save space for something else.
- Inside Your Kitchen Island – If you have big family gatherings or parties at home often, choose an air fryer which can be placed inside your kitchen island. This way everyone can gather around it and enjoy together while food is being cooked.
- Under the Cabinet with Double-Sided Doors – if there are no cabinets under your counters, go for a double-sided cabinet with doors which you can open and put the fryer inside. Make sure that there is enough room to store all your food around it, because we know we will not cook without snacks!
- Under Your Kitchen Cabinets – another great place for an air fryer in the house is under your kitchen cabinets. If you like to place things on top of your cabinets, simply use a small piece of plywood and cover it with fabric or paper until you find time to make something more sturdy.
- Use it as Warmer – if you do not want to store an air fryer in the pantry but still free up some space in your kitchen, use it as a warmer when not cooking anything else. Safely store all your plates, cups or even canisters in it.
- Use it as Extra Countertop – when you are entertaining guests at home, use an air fryer instead of a small kitchen counter to place all your dishes on. This way you will have extra space for appetizers and drinks without taking up too much space in the kitchen area.
- Inside Your Refrigerator – this idea how to place an air fryer in the house sounds so original! Place it inside your refrigerator until you need it for cooking!
- On Top of Additional Appliances – if you have a lot of kitchen appliances already, place another one on top of them; like mentioned above, some models of Air Fryers can be connected with other appliances such as fridge or oven.
- Under Your Kitchen Sink with Grill Function – if you live somewhere where space is pretty limited but still want to have an air fryer in the house, look for a model which you can place under your kitchen sink. Another great idea is to find an air fryer with grill function and use it as a small grill next to your oven or stove top.
- Under Your Stove Top – if you love grilled food but do not want to spend time waiting for it, try using an air fryer under your stove top with grill function!
- On Top of Your Dishwasher – another interesting idea how to place an air fryer in the house is on top of your dishwasher; this way you will save some space on your countertop and also free up some room inside the dishwasher.
- Inside Your Warming Drawer – if your house is big enough, invest some money into a warming drawer. If you already have one, place an air fryer inside it to free up some space on your countertop or inside the dishwasher!
- Under Your Oven with Grill Function – this idea how to place an air fryer in the house might sound funny but it works perfectly well! Just pick a model which can be connected to your oven and place it under your oven with grill function. If you do not have an oven just place an air fryer with grill function next to your stove top or on another electric surface.
- Under Your Refrigerator – this is one of the ideas how to place an air fryer in the house which also sounds so funny! Just find a model with detachable parts and connect them together before placing it under your fridge; note that if you want to use it as a warmer, simply detach the baskets and put food inside them instead.
- On Top of Your Microwave – if you already own a microwave, why not place another appliance on top of it? This way you will save some space inside appliances and free up some room on the countertop.
- On Your Stove Top – if you are into healthy cooking, you should definitely try out an air fryer on your stove top! Just make sure there is enough room to place it where two appliances are connected without getting damaged.
- Under Your Coffee Maker – if you do not have a lot of room inside or outside your house, but still want to own an air fryer, look for models which can be placed under your coffee maker; just check before that the knee-space underneath your appliance is wide enough for this purpose.
- Inside Your Oven with Grill Function – this idea how to place an air fryer in the house works perfectly well if you already own an oven! Place it inside your oven with grill function and make your meals healthier!
As you can see, there are a lot of ideas how to place an air fryer in the house. So, do not hesitate and go for this wonderful appliance no matter where you intend to put it inside or outside your house!