Are you tired of your same old look and looking for something extra? Isn’t sleek salon worthy hair, all the rage today? You asked for it and we have got it! For you we have compiled the best titanium rods that protect your hair and give you the perfect flat hair look, that are easy on your pocket. They range from multiple functions and high protection rods. Quality and cheap all in one.
At a Glance:
Who should buy titanium flat irons:
Despite its many benefits, titanium flat irons should not be used by just anyone. Due to their High and instant heating ability and excessive supply of such heat can be quite harmful for your hair. It heat conductivity might dehydrate your hair and turn it rough and brittle.
There are many hair types that should be careful using titanium straighteners, especially damaged and fine hair that is already thin and deprived of moisture and nourishment. However if you have hair that is thick, coarse and hard to manage, using titanium flat irons can be the holy grail you’ve been looking for, your whole life.
The blasting high heat and quickly spreads through the plates, grabs onto your precious strands and turns them into whichever hair style you’ve been looking for. Using a straightener that not only has the advantage of being titanium but has other technology advanced features, will enhance its usability and value.
It is the best for thick hair as it has the capacity to handle such high amount and intensity of heat, it is up to you whether you want to choose one that is great for your hair type. Since thick hair is of two types, coarse and curly, there are many different titanium flat irons specifically for such types of hair.
The difference between ceramic and titanium flat iron:
In order to look for a titanium straightener the first thing you need to do is research the difference between ceramic and titanium flat irons as they are usually seen side by side and are quite confusing for the purchasers as well.
The most common links given to both ceramic and titanium straighteners is feature of ionic technology. An ion is part of an atom that has dissimilar amounts of electrons and protons.
Straighteners that contain ionic technology produce negative particles that have great influence on your hair and its quality. Ceramic and titanium straighteners do consist of ionic technology but titanium is seen as more of a superior generator of ions.
Ceramic flat irons do have a lot of impressive qualities like the heat consistency, warmth dispersion and the predictable results provided by it. This is the most commonly used flat iron in the market and has great quality features that might make the ceramic iron a good choice for your hair but can be a hazard in the long run.
Titanium is one of the best quality straighteners of all time as they provide you a lot more in just the same or slightly higher price-ranges. Its light weight and rapid heating properties can tempt even the devil himself! The durability and long lasting performance makes it great for anyone, the quick heating of plates and other safety measures attract a lot of attention and sales.
The differences between these two flat irons make it obvious that the choice is the titanium flat iron. However you need to very careful while using it as it has highly proficient in providing heat and can be damaging to the wrong type of hair such as fine and thin.
This in no way means that you only use titanium flat iron as it seems like the best, most ceramic straighteners are great for fine, damaged hair as it does not produce high amount of heat and has a less chance of harming your hair then the titanium flat iron.
Due to this reason make sure that you enough information regarding the use and suitability of such appliances as using the wrong kind of technology can lead to irreparable damage. Here we have listed some of the best titanium flat irons in the market.
- Who should buy titanium flat irons:
- The difference between ceramic and titanium flat iron:
- Our Recommendations for Best Titanium Flat Iron
- John Frieda Sleek Finish Flat Iron
- VANESSA Flat Iron Hair Straightener and Curler
- Digital Titanium Hairstyling Iron
- INFINITIPRO Titanium Flat Iron
- Remington Wet2Straight Flat Iron
- Flat Iron Tourmaline Hair Straightener
- CROC Classic Flat Iron Hair Straightener
- Summary for Best Titanium Flat Iron
- Buying Guide For Best Titanium Flat Iron:
- Types of titanium:
- Plate material:
- Temperature setting:
- Automatic shutting off:
Our Recommendations for Best Titanium Flat Iron
|Design||Health & Beauty||Retailer|
John Frieda Sleek Finish Flat Iron
Titanium flat irons might turn out to be more expensive than they are expected to be, but if you’re on a budget and have no way of spending hundreds of dollars over an appliance without selling a kidney, then look no further! This John Frieda Sleek finish flat iron is one of the most affordable titanium straighteners you’ll ever find in the market. The sleek finishing and the advanced technology that gives way to more impressive performance will all be there within this product.
The one inch titanium plates are another great feature of this flat iron as it provides your hair with a lot of space to work on your strands. The quick heating up of the plates will help reach you towards your hairstyling goals within the appropriate time-frame.
- The straightener has advanced ionic conditioning which helps in managing your hair and providing with maximum frizz-free shine.
- The extra long plates also have a lot of space for the hair to evenly straighten out without spending much time over the heating process.
- The highest temperature is 455 Fahrenheit which is quite high for fast, even straightening.
- The 15 secs heat up is very fast and provides instant recovery as well.
- The rounded edges give way for all of the strands by fully straightening them out with leaving out upper part of your hair.
- There is an LCD temperature control as well.
VANESSA Flat Iron Hair Straightener and Curler
This is one of the best flat irons in the market; it has everything from different temperature settings to its impeccably advanced technology. The long lengths of the plates make it extremely easy and fast to get done with the results without it creating any hassle for the user. The 11 temperature settings are also quite helpful for the user to have immense options to deal with.
It seals the moisture within the strands providing them with nourishment and a healthy glow. Your strands will no longer be dull and drained but will have a supple of glow that will lead to frizz-free results.
- It has the longest plates that quickly straighten out your hair all the while giving it health and nourishment by sealing all the moisture within the strands.
- The negative ions emitted from the plates give results with shiny sleek conditioned hair.
- It has a durable design and is very handy to carry around without any problem. The automatic shutting off system and the dual voltage are all a major plus of the straightener as well.
- The temperature settings go from 260 degrees Fahrenheit to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. This makes it convenient for all hair types.
- It is quite easy to use without having any complicated directions, this way you get sleek, shiny gorgeous without wasting much time on the operations.
- You also get a 2 in 1 deal where it not only operates as a straightener but a curler as well.
Digital Titanium Hairstyling Iron
The CHI PRO G2 digital flat iron is the best of them all. It is one of the best in line for titanium. The titanium plus ceramic benefits are quite unreal, the durability and high heating system along with the its consistent heating and an affordable price range, makes a splendor experience. The color-coded temperature with 425 degrees fahrenhiet, are another added features suitable for all. All of this, with the impressively sleek finishing results, make the whole straightening experience one of the best in town.
- There are new titanium infused plates great for evenly distributing heating all around your hair.
- The multicolored digital LCD has a new mode set with all temperature ranges.
- The straightener also has a ceramic heater that heats up the flat iron without any difficulty.
- The maximum temperature for the flat iron is 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- It has a dual voltage that works easily and efficiently all around the world.
- An 11 foot cord that is great for moving around the straightener comfortably without tangling between the cords.
- It also has an automatic shutting off system of 1 hour.
INFINITIPRO Titanium Flat Iron
The first thing that catches your eye when you check out the Infinitipro by Conair, is its sleek rainbow colored plates. Its vibrant beauty entrances you to reach out and glide your fingers through its distinct finishing. The infinitipro by Conair rainbow titanium flat iron proves that this company isn’t playing around. It has the hard durable exterior with the high heating plates and the affordable makes the whole riding experience, an unforgettable one.
The uniquely manufactured plates glide smoothly through your hair, protecting your hair from nay damage that might occur due to the heat. This shows that Infiniti is one of the best of them all.
- The 1 inch extra floating plates reach deep within your hair follicles, making maximum contact and styling your hair faster than ever.
- The flat iron heats up in 30 seconds have 6 temperature settings for easy effortless choosing.
- The highest temperature that this ceramic titanium flat iron can reach is at 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Get multiple hairstyles within just a glide through your precious strands. Wavy and voluminous, sleek and straight, infinitipro will get you anything.
Remington Wet2Straight Flat Iron
This is a straightener that works well with wet as well as dry hair; you can style your hair whenever you want however you want to! It has everything you might need to do with your hair while planning to go out. Just get out of the shower, style and straighten without the added headache of blow dry. The 30 heat settings provide an added bonus of the highest temperature of 420 degrees fahrehiet.
You get the marvelous results within a few strokes through the strands leaving your hair looking sleek and smooth.
- The titanium plus ceramic plates heat up the plates in 30 seconds for fast heating experience.
- The steam vents make it possible to style wet hair without nay hindrance.
- This straightener provides professional salon quality results that are quite comfortable to handle.
- The highest temperature that it can go up to is 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- The LCD digital display makes it easy to control and maneuver the appliance.
Flat Iron Tourmaline Hair Straightener
The MHU dual voltage tourmaline straightener has everything you’ll need in a titanium flat iron. The long list of features and affordable price range make the whole experience of style fun and easy. The 1-inch smooth plates result in great silky smooth strands with extra glow and shine. The design is made for comfort and styling. It releases negative particles that secure all the hair shafts within your hair, providing smooth and straight styling.
- The MHU straightener has a PTC heater that gently styles your hair without it leading to any damages in your hair.
- It is manufactured with negative ion technology that styles and enhances the smoothness and shine within the strands.
- It also has 3D floating plates that help in forming deep contact with your hair.
- It has 3 variable heat settings that are great for choosing the right temperature for your hair type.
- It has dual voltage for an easy access of styling all around the world.
CROC Classic Flat Iron Hair Straightener
The new CROCS classic flat iron is straightener with a unique design. The structure is made keeping the comfort and ease of the user, in mind. The slender form makes it easy to carry it around especially with short hands. It is safe and secure as well since the warm components are designed to be placed away from the hands. The 1.5 inch plates are quite large and help a lot in straightening and styling your hair The size gives a lot of room for your hair to heat up consistently and evenly.
- It has an impressive ergonomic design that works well on anyone; it provides professional results within just a few secs of use.
- The flat iron is lightweight as well, which makes it easy to maneuver it around without much effort.
- The titanium plates lock in all the moisture from your strands, providing health and nourishment to your precious locks.
- It has the extra benefits of having safe and secure features suitable for your styling with the addition of a comfort grip slip and an automatic shutting off system of 30 mins.
- It also has a ventilation system that releases high heat from the straightener into your strands.
Summary for Best Titanium Flat Iron
|Design||Health & Beauty||Retailer|
Buying Guide For Best Titanium Flat Iron:
Titanium flat irons can be a little tricky to choose, this can due to the additional features that each straightener comes with. Where ceramic is a common material with an affordable price range, titanium is the one that gets you the best of both worlds!
You might not be fully convinced by the price-range (which is a little higher than the ceramic flat irons) but you will be when you check the quality and effectiveness, you see in a titanium straightener. Nevertheless, this doesn’t mean you won’t get benefits you get in a ceramic flat iron.
Many straighteners are a combination of titanium+ceramic plates which is quite an explosive combination. Once you get the taste of such a combo, you’ll never want to convert to another material. A few things you need to consider when buying a titanium straightener consist of:
Types of titanium:
There are many types of titanium. Some of them are mentioned bellow:
Nano titanium: It is a great conductor heat and provides stability and consistency when producing such high heat temperatures. It emits negative ions that neutralize the positive ions to reduce any frizz present in your hair. This is way you get frizz-free, smooth hair without much effort.
Mirror titanium: This is another type of titanium that helps in smoothing out rough-looking hair. It is great for thick, coarse and curly hair as it easily molds and shapes your hair into whichever hairstyle you want. The heat coming out remains uniform and in-control which is another one of its properties.
Titanium-tourmaline: Tourmaline is a crystallized mineral that is used for coating the plates of a flat iron. The titanium flat irons coated with tourmaline provide frizz-free hair all the while giving fresh smooth results.
Isotherm titanium: An isotherm titanium flat iron provides a smooth supply of heat, consistently distributing it all around your hair.
Plate size: The size of a plate matters when if you’re considering the size of your hair as well. It depends on the brand and sometimes the iron as well. Use a straightener that works smoothly on the size of your hair. Always choose a straightener that can easily glide through your hair without any hindrances.
Always use a plate material that is great for your hair type, pure ceramic, tourmaline and ceramic coated materials are commonly used in the market.
The number of temperature settings all depends on the type of hair you actually have. A straightener with a few temperatures might not be as convenient or effective for thick, coarse hair as it can be short hair. Choose a flat iron that is has quite a few heat settings with 30 to 40 secs heating up time.
Automatic shutting off:
This is one of the best features for your safety and security. Using one that has a time frame of at least 30 to 60 mins is good for your safety and ease of mind. You won’t have to worry about forgetting to shut off the iron and eventually setting your house on fire.
The 3 best titanium flat irons are John Frieda Sleek Finish Flat Iron, VANESSA Flat Iron Hair Straightener and Curler and the CHI PRO G2 Digital Titanium Infused Ceramic 1″ Straightening Hairstyling Iron.